A Taste of Europe
Inspired by European and American culinary style, our hand-crafted baked goods are made with quality ingredients with an emphasis on using local growers and suppliers.
Our bakery products are made in house from scratch every morning, with the best ingredients available. In support of the local community, we feature specially baked products using seasonal produce from local growers.
Our products include:
- Blueberry, raspberry, cream cheese and lemon Danish
- Whole wheat cinnamon rolls unbelievable bear claws, vanilla rolls, turnovers, scones and cinnamon twists
- Cracked wheat, potato, sourdough, rosemary onion and cinnamon raisin
- Gluten-free white, multi-grain and cinnamon raisin
- Dutch apple, lemon meringue, raspberry, blueberry, banana cream, coconut cream
- Seasonal favorites: strawberry rhubarb, summer peach, pumpkin, pecan and harvest fruit
- Vanilla, chocolate, lemon spice, red velvet, and carrot
- Fillings include: Italian buttercream, vanilla, chocolate, lemon curd or raspberry
- Frostings include: Italian buttercream, vanilla or chocolate, cream cheese, chocolate ganache or whipped cream
Petite Sweet Bakery and Café is an artisan bakery located in downtown Everett, is open from 7:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, with lunch served from 10:30 to 3:00 p.m. Petite Sweet is also open for breakfast on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Come in early to enjoy a mouth-watering morning pastry with a steaming cup of freshly brewed coffee. We offer a wide variety of Danish pastries, flaky croissants, cinnamon rolls, scones, muffins, dessert bars, cakes, cookies, pies and breads.
For lunch, try our delicious sandwiches made on our homemade bread, or our homemade soups and healthful salad options.
Most items on our menu can be prepared “to go.” Call ahead or take advantage of Free Delivery within downtown Everett..
We can also custom bake cakes and pies with 48 hours advance notice.